Bessie Coleman

Bessie Coleman

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Introduction *:

        Hello,my name is Yakaira Mariano I'm13 years old my birthday is on August 26,i am into dancing,singing,& etc.... I am researching Bessie Coleman for Women's History Month. I see Women's role in society to be very important because back in the days they treated ladies like nothing, they couldnt work they were treated way different from men.Some things I wonder about are: Why were ladies treated so different from men back then? I also wonder why  ladies had to be house wifes meaning they only stood home taking care of their children & cleaning?

2 comments:

  1. I look forard to reading all your post. And if i ever need information on Bessie, ill be sure to come back to you blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bessie coleman is a good person to search up.ill look at your blog for some facts about her

    ReplyDelete